Every Indian bride’s look is incomplete without a matha tika. This simple piece in your jewellery trousseau can add a lot of versatility to your look. Whatever your style — elegant, ethnic, quirky or bold, we have curated matha tika styles that will surely take your significant other’s breath away.
1. Beauty comes in all shapes and sizes
2. Look like a Mughal Begum on your big day
3. … Or a Kashmir ki kali
4. Highlight a muted look with pearls
5. Handmade Polki tika with meenakari because you are one of a kind
6. Rajasthani borlas for an ethnic look
7. Light up the room with this chandelier tika
8. Why fit in when you were born to stand out?
9. Delicate pendant for minimalists
10. Half moons of desire
11. Because dreams come in a size too big so we can grow into them
12. Be-you-tiful in this Pearls and Polki tika
Photos courtesy: Vaitaanika, Sunita Shekhawat, Krishna Jewellers and Pinterest