All of us have different definitions of love. Some think love is all about the cheesy and cliched stuff you see in movies, while others think of love as the little, everyday things you do for each other. You may find your definition of love in the smallest of things. It could be writing love notes before leaving for work or even leaving the last slice of pizza for the other person. Nonetheless, love is an emotion that binds us together and keeps us going. And expressing it doesn’t have to involve a grand gesture planned weeks in advance. This year, ditch the cliches and say ‘I love you’ with these simple Valentine’s Day cards.
1. It’s the simple things
2. Being comfortable in silence
3. To all the experimental cooking sessions
4. A lot can happen over a cup of tea
5. When everything comes naturally to you
6. They know the right angles
7. Telepathy is a real thing
8. Netflix and chill together, always
We hope you found the right card for you and your partner. If you’re looking for some seriously epic gifts for your lady love this Valentine’s Day, click here.
Featured Image Source