Your colour choices can reflect your moods and emotions. So ladies, get ready to wear passion, aggression and sensuality on your sleeves with these red outfit ideas. It’s time to create your own legacy. Do it in style.
1. Got a wedding to attend? Wear this stunning lehenga by Pooja Rajpal Jaggi, that would surely give the bride a run for her money.
2. Ward off the chill in a cape dress like Sonam. Let that elegant train leave behind a path for others to follow.
3. Look cute as a button in this shirt dress. The bell sleeves and side pony will definitely shave off a couple of years from your look.
4. Twirling is a lot more fun when the detailing is this beautiful. Enjoy a princess moment in this Malasa cape Anarkali.
5. Another red anarkali with subtle hand embroidery that you will love to twirl in. This Nayana Raheja outfit will make you the queen of hearts.
6. Own the room that you walk into. Make heads turn with this royal Rajasthani inspired lehenga by Pooja Rajpal Jaggi.
7. Be the badass boss woman in this hot red pant suit. Don’t miss that gorgeous long chain necklace taking Deepika’s fashion game to another level.
8. Be your own valentine and wear the red flowers embroidered cape anarkali by Malasa.
9. This Baywatch babe never seems to have a dull fashion day. The one shoulder, empire waist gown looked so beautiful on Priyanka that she couldn’t stop dancing. We wouldn’t too, if we got our hands on it.
10. Nothing looks more sensuous than a woman in a red sari. Create magic with this six yards of elegance by Ekaya.
11. Bonus: There are stones and then there are rubies. This rubies and diamond set by Krishna Jewellers is what all jewellery should look like – classy and elegant.