Just like your skin, the condition of your hair is a sign of inner health. Hair is like a precious seedling. You must water and nurture it, so it may grow into a healthy, strong tree, full of vitality. The cells that make up each strand of hair require a regular supply of key nutrients. Promoting hair growth by eating nutritious food like a healthy hair salad stimulates growth as it sends vital nutrients to the roots of the hair.
The best way to achieve bouncy, lustrous hair is by feeding and nourishing your scalp and hair with powerful nutrients provided by mother nature. Learn to create a refreshing salad that is not only good for your body but can also boost hair growth and hair thickness—all you need are a few simple kitchen ingredients. The salad recipe below uses some of the best hair health-promoting foods, including cucumber, onions, tomatoes, dill and parsley.
Things you will need:
- Mixing bowl
- Chopping board
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 1 bunch of dill
- 2 green onions
- 3-4 tomatoes
- 2 cucumbers
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Lemon juice
- Himalayan salt
- For the salad, you can slice or chop the tomatoes, cucumbers, green onions, parsley and dill.
- Once the ingredients are ready, drizzle a few drops of extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice and Himalayan salt.
- Now mix all the ingredients together.
- No matter how you choose to create your salad, the ingredients will benefit your hair.
- Easy peasy lemon squeezy!
Try these simple and effective homemade hair sprays to not only bring your tresses back to life but to add a gorgeous healthy lustre.