Travelling in the metro every day is hard. But travelling in the women’s coach is harder. Most men might not agree, but that first coach reserved for ladies is a nightmare too! From aggressive aunties to annoying teens, there’s a lot you got to endure while living your Delhi metro life. A lot of women these days prefer travelling in the general coach due to the discomforts. Here are some comics that accurately describe the situations you face every day in the reserved coach.
1. Let me get to the coach reserved for me…
2. Hair, hair, everywhere!
3. Stabbed by weird handbags.
4. Congratulations! You’ve successfully avoided the creeps to be stared at by moral police.
5. Women love to talk, sure they do (rolls eyes).
6. What’s your’s is everyone’s!
Losing your mind over such annoying situations is easy. But we recommend you handle these situations with humour so that your Delhi metro life metro becomes less painful.
Courtesy: Comics created on PIXTON.COM