For all the brides-to-be, sifting through Pinterest and designer look books, look no further. The India Couture Week 2017 is a treasure trove of inspiration for your Indian wedding trousseau. With haute couture being synonymous with wedding wear, lots of bespoke ensembles fitting for a bride’s trousseau have found their way on to the ramps.
The man of the hour is Varun Bahl and his revolutionary ensembles do a little more than just catch the eye. With Indian and Western wear being the predominant designs on the palate of his mind, nothing short of brilliance can be expected from his showcase on day 5 of the Couture Week. His brand brings to the spotlight the dexterity he entails with embroideries, fabrics and weaves. A master of colour and proportion, he has blended contemporary art with elegant textures in his latest collection.
1. Subtle Is The New Stunning
2. Frills At The Bottom To Feel Like A Princess
3. When Zari Is Your First Love
4. When You Want To Feel Like An Angel That Has Descended On Earth
5. Make Spring Come Alive
6. Pristine White For Unblemished Memories
7. A Royal Fit For Your Big Day
8. Redefine Elegance In This Ensemble
9. A Layered Outfit To Keep You Cool
10. A Stunning Choli Can Make All The Difference To Your Look
Contact Varun Bahl
Buy The Collection Here